Dinner with the producer Michele Chiarlo. An exclusive invitation in the new lot of the Michele Chiarlo Wine Club
Dinner with the producer Michele Chiarlo. The new lot of the Michele Chiarlo Wine Club is not a bottle of wine, but a prestigious invitation to Palás Cerequio, the first Relais dedicated to Barolo cru, immersed in the vineyards of the homonymous Cru.
Palás Cerequio, the charming relais located in La Morra, owned by the historic Michele Chiarlo winery, has recently reopened with a big novelty: a gourmet bistro designed by Michelin-starred chef Francesco Oberto.
Chef Oberto creates dishes with an unmistakable style, characterized by a modern contamination of traditional recipes. The fish, which arrives fresh every day from the coast of Liguria, meets the great recipes of Piedmont and the excellence of the Langhe marry new ingredients in deeply balanced dishes.
The dinner will be held outdoors, in the restaurant’s magnificent outdoor area, with a special menu created by Francesco for the event that will include four courses, each paired with one of the most representative wines of the Michele Chiarlo winery, personally told by Alberto Chiarlo.
The evening will begin with an aperitif in the Caveau del Palás, during which the Rovereto Gavi DOCG 2018 will be served paired with artisan salami and cheeses.
MENÙ & WINES
- Appetizer: Salmon trout with marinated egg yolk and ginger combined with Cipressi Nizza DOCG 2017
- First: Fusillo, mallard ragout, black beans, wakame seaweed paired with Faset Barbaresco DOCG 2017
- Second: Iberian cerdo grappa with salted caramel combined with Cerequio Barolo DOCG 2015
- Dessert: Sprout paired with Nivole Moscato d’Asti DOCG 2019
COSA COMPRENDE IL LOTTO?
- n.1 invitation to the outdoor dinner on July 16, 2020 with the producer Michele Chiarlo. Aperitif in the Caveau del Palás and four-course menu created by the starred chef Francesco Oberto. In combination five of the most representative wines of Michele Chiarlo: Rovereto Gavi DOCG 2018, Cipressi Nizza DOCG 2017, Faset Barbaresco DOCG 2017, Cerequio Barolo DOCG 2015, Nivole Moscato d’Asti DOCG 2019
What is Michele Chiarlo Wine Club?
Real privilege is where passion finds the right space.
We consider our Wine Club as a way to gratify the people who have always supported our winery and its efforts in putting the quality of the products together with the beauty of the territory, in a constant pursuit of excellence which is the foundation of our idea of winemaking. But it is also an opportunity for those who have recently discovered our winery and want to share with us the experience of living in one of the most renowned and highly appreciated wine regions in the world.
How does Michele Chiarlo Wine Club work?
To receive exclusive offers from our Wine Club, you will just need to sign up to our newsletter. Every month, special lots will be presented: extremely rare bottles, great vintages, limited editions or tickets for exclusive events or dinner with the producer. Our offers, available only for specific periods and in limited quantities, will be sent exclusively to our members, giving them the chance to make their reservation by filling up a designated form.
Loyalty to the Wine Club and active participation will be greatly rewarded: more exclusive services, rewards and selected and customized gifts will be made available.